- Serves: 24
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 500 g puff pastry
- 400 g stuffing mix, prepared into dough but uncooked
- 12 slices pancetta, roughly chopped
- 1 egg
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Roll out the pastry to a sheet approximately 20cm x 40cm and 5mm thick. Evenly cover the sheet with the stuffing mix and scatter the pancetta on top.
2. Lift one long side of the pastry and roll until half way across the sheet. Repeat on the other side so you have two rolls that meet in the middle.
3. Cut in 1.5cm sections, place on a lightly greased baking tray with the curl side up and gently flatten to look like hearts.
4. Brush with a little egg and bake for 20-25 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Rate This Recipe