- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 80 g unsmoked bacon, chopped into small pieces
- 50 g frozen peas
- 100 g shiitake mushrooms, diced
- 250 g cold cooked rice
- dashes of light soy sauce
- dashes of sesame oil
1. Heat a wok over a high heat and add the vegetable oil.
2. Tip the beaten eggs into the wok, stir to scramble, then remove and set aside.
3. Put the bacon into the same wok and stir fry until browned and slightly crisp.
4. Throw in the frozen peas and mushrooms and stir fry for less than a minute. Add the rice and mix well until the rice has broken down.
5. Return the eggs to the wok. Season with light soy sauce, sesame oil and a pinch of white pepper. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe