- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 6 oysters, shucked, drained and strained
- 6 thin-cut rashers of smoked streaky bacon
For the marinade:
- 2 tbsp brown sauce
- a splash of tabasco
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- a squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4.
2. Roll a bacon rasher around each oyster, securing with a cocktail stick.
3. For the marinade: mix all the ingredients together and stir to help the sugar dissolve.
4. Place the bacon-wrapped oysters on a baking sheet and brush each one with the marinade. Roast for 12-15 minutes, until the bacon is crispy. Serve warm from the oven.
Rate This Recipe