- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 6 sandgrouse breasts (pheasant or guinea fowl make good substitutes)
- 6 rashers of streaky bacon
- 3 tbsp olive oil, for frying olive oil, for frying
1. Wrap each breast with a rasher of bacon.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and gently fry the bacon wrapped breasts for 4-5 minutes, turning occasionally, until the bacon is crisp and golden and the meat is just cooked. Take care not to overcook as game has a tendency to dry out very easily. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe