- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 multiseed bagel
- 1 plain bagel
- 1 onion bagel
- 3 tbsp freshly grated parmesan
- 3 tbsp grated emmental cheese
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- olive oil
- hummus, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Slice the bagels vertically, as thinly as possible and spread each type of bagel in a single layer on separate baking sheets.
3. Sprinkle the multiseed crisps evenly with the grated parmesan and grated emmental cheese.
3. Stir together the garlic salt and chilli powder, then sprinkle the plain crisps evenly with the mixture.
4. Brush the onion crisps evenly with olive oil.
5. Bake the crisps for 10-15 minutes, or until golden and crisp. Set aside to cool briefly before serving with hummus.
Rate This Recipe