- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 g extra virgin olive oil
- 200 g garlic, finely chopped
- 200 g oil-cured tinned anchovies, finely chopped
- 40 g butter
For the crudités
- red, yellow and green peppers, cut into even pieces
- chicory, cut into even pieces
- cauliflower, cut into even pieces
- roasted red onions, cut into even pieces
1. Fill a saucepan with the olive oil and bring to a simmer over a low heat. Add the garlic, and stir for 5 minutes. Tip in the anchovies and continue to stir. Keep the heat as low as possible - its important that the garlic and anchovies dont fry.
2. Simmer for 15 minutes until the garlic and anchovies have completely dissolved. Add the butter and stir until combined.
3. Transfer the mixture to a fondue pot and serve the crudités alongside for dipping.
Rate This Recipe