- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 large bramley apples
- 35 g dried mixed tropical fruit
- 2 tsp clear honey
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 25 g hazelnuts, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- yogurt, such as Onken Natural Set Yogurt, to serve
Tips and Suggestions
You can always vary the fruit mix and nuts to achieve different flavours. Other cooking apples can be used but cooking times may vary, some apples may fall very quickly so test after 20 minutes.
1. Preheat the oven 190C/170C fan/gas 5.
2. Combine the chopped fruit mix with the honey and cinnamon in a small bowl, add the chopped hazelnuts.
3. Core the bramley apples and place in a baking dish.
4. Coat the hollow of each apple with lemon juice.
5. Fill each apple generously with the fruit and nut mixture and bake in the oven for 25 35 minutes until cooked through and glazed.
6. Delicious served warm with yogurt.
Rate This Recipe