- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 2 thick slices brioche
- 410 g canned apricot halves in natural juice, drained
- 2-3 tbsp demerara sugar
- double cream, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Butter both sides of the brioche slices generously with a quarter of the butter and lay them in an ovenproof dish.
3. Lay the apricots cut-side down on top of the brioche slices. Dot with the remaining butter and sprinkle with demerara sugar.
4. Bake for 5-10 minutes, or until the bases of the brioche slices are crisp. Serve immediately with double cream.
Rate This Recipe