- Serves: 2-4
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 800 g potatoes, such as Maris Piper
- 2 x 400 g tins baked beans
- 400 g cheshire cheese
- cooked pork sausages, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 190C/gas 5.
2. Boil the potatoes until cooked though. Drain and peel off their skins. Cut into chunks.
3. Open the tins of baked beans and pour their contents into a baking dish. Arrange the potatoes on top and grate over the cheese.
4. Pop into oven for 1520 minutes, until the top is a seething magma of molten cheese and the baked beans are bubbling. Serve with sausages.
Rate This Recipe