- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 large field mushrooms
- 150 g soft goats' cheese
- 1 tbsp capers
- 3 sprigs thyme, leaves finely chopped
- 95 g can lemon and pepper tuna, slightly drained
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Mix the tuna, goats cheese, capers and thyme.
2. Evenly distribute the tuna mixture into every mushroom cap. Drizzle with olive oil and season with a little salt and pepper.
3. Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is golden and melted slightly. Serve with a little drizzle of oil.
Rate This Recipe