- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 900 g pollock fillet, or other firm white fish, skin removed
- olive oil
- 200400 g canned chopped tomatoes, or 4 very ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 aubergine
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 lemon, juice only
- large handful black olives
- rice, or a green salad, to serve
Tips and Suggestions
Sprinkle pine nuts over the top before baking for a delicious nutty crunch.
1. Pre-heat the oven at 180°C/gas 6. Cut the fish into chunks. Pour a good drizzle of olive oil into a large roasting tin.
2. Add the tomatoes, fish, aubergine, the whole garlic clove, oregano, lemon juice and the black olives. Season with salt and pepper then carefully toss together to make sure that the oil, oregano, seasoning and tomatoes are coating the fish.
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes until everything is cooked. Serve with rice or a big green salad.
Rate This Recipe