- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 16 slices Serrano ham
- 4 x 75 g goats' cheese
- 100 g raspberries
- 1 bunches rocket
- 1 lemon, juice only
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6. Place 2 slices of ham on a board, overlapping them slightly.
2. Cut the goats' cheese in half and place one portion in the centre of the ham slices. Scatter over 5-6 raspberries.
3. Pull the ham up around the sides of the cheese - the raspberries should peep out above the cheese. Repeat with the remaining, ham slices, cheese and the raspberries.
5. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes until the ham is crisp and the cheese just melted.
6. Serve warm, accompanied with rocket leaves dressed with lemon juice.
Rate This Recipe