- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 green chillies, deseeded
- 2.5 cm ginger, roughly chopped
- 45 g fresh mint, plus sprigs to garnish
- grated zest and juice of 1 limes
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 6 spring onions, chopped
- black pepper
- 450 g huss fillet, skinned
- vegetables or salad, to serve
1. Place the cumin, chillies, ginger, mint, lime zest and juice, garlic, spring onions, salt and freshly ground pepper into a food processor. Blend into a paste.
2. Place the hussh in a bowl.
3. Cover the fish with the mint paste and rub into the fish. Set aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
5. Wrap the huss fillet with its marinade in a lightly oiled piece of greaseproof paper, sealing the edges tightly.
6. Place the paper-wrapped huss in a roasting tray. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
7. Serve with vegetables or salad.
Rate This Recipe