- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 whole mackerel
- 8 baby potatoes, scrubbed and sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into half moons
- 1 sprigs fresh rosemary
- olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 5.
2. Wash and pat dry the mackerel. Open up the cavity and line with some of the potato slices and red onion. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Now place a sprig of rosemary on top of each fish and tie the mackerel with cooking string to stop the rosemary from falling off.
4. Put the remaining potato and red onion slices on a roasting dish and place the fish on top. Drizzle generously with olive oil.
5. Place in the oven and cook for 15 minutes, or until the mackerel is just cooked through.
Rate This Recipe