- Serves: 2-4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 medium carrots, cut into short, very fine strips
- black pepper
- 2 handfuls of rocket, one handful roughly chopped
- 450 g monkfish fillet, sliced into 3-4 pieces
- 1 ginger, freshly grated
- juice and grated zest of 2 lemons
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC/Gas 4.
2. In the bottom of an earthenware pot place the carrots. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Sprinkle over the roughly chopped rocket.
3. Place the monkfish on top of the rocket and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. Place the freshly grated root ginger in a tea towel and squeeze the ginger juice over the dish.
5. Sprinkle the lemon juice and zest over the fish.
6. Cover the pot with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
7. Serve on a plate with the monkfish on top of carrot and cooked rocket and the fresh rocket sprinkled over the top.
Rate This Recipe