- Serves: Serves 6 as a starter
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 6 red peppers, halved and deseeded
- extra virgin olive oil
- handful of basil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 12 small chunks of feta cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
2. Place the peppers in a baking dish, cut side down. Drizzle with olive oil.
3. Tuck the basil and garlic between the peppers. Scatter the feta on top.
4. Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes. Serve hot, warm, or at room temperature.
Rate This Recipe