- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 12 baby carrots, cleaned
- 1 whole trout, around 800g. gutted and cleaned
- 100 g smoked bacon lardons
- olive oil
- 1 sprigs thyme
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Arrange the baby carrots in a line lengthways on a roasting dish.
3. Stuff half the bacon into the cavity of the trout and place it lengthways on top of the baby carrots. Sprinkle the remaining bacon on top of the fish and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle generously with olive oil and add a sprig of fresh thyme to the dish.
4. Place in the oven and roast for 20 minutes.
Rate This Recipe