- Serves: 8
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
For the dough
- 500 g flour
- 30 g sugar
- 200 ml water
- 20 ml vegetable oil
For the filling
- 100 g white chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp mint, finely chopped
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 50 ml vegetable oil, for frying
- vanilla ice cream, to serve
1. For the dough: mix all the dough ingredients together to form a stiff dough
2. Divide into 8 small balls. Flatten into 12 cm diameter discs, then cut into halves (half moon shapes.)
3. Mix all the filling ingredients together.
4. Fold the half moon shaped sheets into cones, stuff with filling then fold and seal the sides with a little water.
5. Deep fry a few at a time in medium hot oil. Drain and serve warm with ice cream.
Rate This Recipe