- Serves: 2-3
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 6 slices cooked ham
- 3 tsp prepared mustard
- 6 small bananas
- 100 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cans condensed chicken soup, or mushroom soup
- 6 cherry tomatoes, or 3 large tomatoes halved (optional)
- 3 medium mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 100 g fresh breadcrumbs
- 25 g butter
1. Preheat the oven to 190C/gas 5.
2. Butter a shallow ovenproof dish.
3. Spread some mustard on each slice of ham and place a peeled banana (or ½ large banana) on each slice of ham and roll up.
4. Arrange the rolls in the dish with the tomatoes and the sliced mushrooms (if using).
5. Pour the condensed soup over (you may find you need to use a little more soup).
6. Mix the breadcrumbs with the grated cheese and sprinkle on the top.
7. Dot with butter and bake for 15-20 minutes until hot and the cheese is bubbling.
Rate This Recipe