- Serves: Makes 12
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 275 g plain flour
- 50 g oats
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 75 g light brown sugar
- 2 bananas
- 115 g crunchy peanut butter
- 50 g butter, melted
- 250 ml milk
1. Preheat the oven to 190C/gas 5.
2. Fill a muffin tray with 12 paper muffin cases.
3. Mix the flour, oats, and baking powder in a bowl and set aside.
4. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, and then stir in the sugar, mashed bananas, peanut butter and the melted butter.
5. Add the milk and stir to combine.
6. Gently fold in the dry ingredients until just combined; do not over mix.
7. Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases and bake for 18-25 minutes, or until the tops spring back when gently touched.
8. Allow to stand for a minute before turning out to cool on a wire rack.
Rachel's Favourite Food
Rate This Recipe