- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 500 ml double or whipping cream, whipped
- 100 g sugar, sieved
- 250 ml thick Greek yogurt
- 6 bananas
- dashes of banana liqueur
- dashes of vanilla extract
- handful of shelled pistachio nuts, lightly crushed
1. In a large bowl, fold together the whipped cream, sugar and yogurt.
2. Fold in the banana, banana liqueur and vanilla extract.
3. Spoon the mixture into 6 sundae glasses.
4. Top with the pistachios and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe