- Serves: 4 children
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 g smooth or crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into long shreds
- 3 spring onions, cut into long shreds
- 1/2 cucumber, deseeded and cut into long shreds
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 4 tsp sesame seeds
Tips and Suggestions
Tana poaches her chicken breasts in simmering water or chicken stock for about 20 minutes, until cooked through.
1. Spoon the peanut butter into a heatproof bowl, add 2 tablespoons water, the chilli sauce and both oils and stir through. Sit the bowl over a pan of boiling water, as it warms it will soften to a pouring consistency.
2. Shred the chicken breasts and set aside.
3. Put all the vegetables in a bowl and stir through the rice vinegar. Arrange on a serving plate, put the shredded chicken on top and spoon over the peanut sauce generously. Finish by sprinkling over the sesame seeds.
Rate This Recipe