- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- sliced white bread
- butter, for spreading
- 3 hard boiled eggs, shelled
- large bunch watercress, chopped
- mayonnaise, to moisten
- mango chutney, (chop any big bits in this), to moisten
- 125 g cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp curry powder, (or to taste)
- 3 large tomatoes, skinned, seeded and chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
1. Butter the bread slices, cover and set aside.
2. Chop the hard-boiled eggs and mix in some mayonnaise and chutney to moisten. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Mix the chicken with a little mayonnaise, the yoghurt, curry powder and season to taste.
4. Combine the tomatoes with the chopped mint and coriander and season to taste.
5. To create the sandwich, layer these fillings on slices of the buttered bread, starting with an egg layer, then some chopped watercress, then the chicken mixture and then tomato. Put a slice of bread on top, remove the crusts and cut into finger sandwiches, to serve.
Rate This Recipe