- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 40 minutes includes the initial biscuit chill
- Effort: easy
- 150 g hob nob biscuits
- 65 g butter
- 150 g toffee fudge sauce
- 2 small ripe bananas, sliced at an angle no thicker than 5 mm
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 150 g yogurt, such as Onken Natural Set Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- cocoa or grated chocolate, to decorate
1. Place the biscuits in a food processor and process until crushed.
2. Melt the butter in a medium pan, when melted add the crushed biscuits, the mixture does not completely bind together. Place into base of glasses.
3. Divide the toffee sauce between the glasses. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. Place the lemon juice and the sliced bananas in a bowl, gently toss in the lemon juice to coat. Divide between the glasses cutting some bananas in half if necessary.
5. Combine the yogurt with the vanilla extract and spoon over the bananas.
6. Return to the fridge for at least a further 1hr before serving.
7. Serve dusted with cocoa or grated chocolate.
Rate This Recipe