- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 ripe mango, cut into chunks
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- juice of 1 limes
- 125 g butter, softened
- ice cream, for serving (optional)
1. Thread about 5 chunks of mango onto each bamboo skewer. Place them onto a hot barbecue.
2. Mix together the maple syrup, lime juice and butter until thoroughly blended.
3. Brush the mango generously with the maple butter mixture. Turn and brush the other side.
4. Cook until the mango is browned on all sides.
5. Serve at once, with ice cream if desired.
Rate This Recipe