- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3-4 baby bananas
- 2 peaches
- icing sugar, for dusting
- handfuls strawberries
- 1 tamarillo
- good balsamic vinegar, for drizzling
- vanilla ice cream, to serve
1. Preheat the barbecue.
2. Put the whole bananas onto the hottest part of the barbecue.
3. Chop the peaches in half and remove the stones. Dust with icing sugar and put flesh side down on the barbecue.
4. Slice the strawberries in half lengthways and add flesh side down to the barbecue.
5. Slice the tamarillo in half lengthways, dust with icing sugar and put skin side down on the barbecue.
6. Once all the fruit is softened and the icing sugar is slightly caramelised, remove from the heat.
7. Slightly peel the bananas and put onto a plate. Add the strawberries, peaches and tamarillo. Drizzle a little balsamic vinegar over the strawberries and serve with ice cream and a dusting of icing sugar.
Rate This Recipe