- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 24 raw prawns, peeled and de-veined
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- 1 cm ginger, finely crushed
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dry sherry or wine
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- lemon wedges, to serve
1. Mix together the garlic powder, chilli sauce, ginger, soy sauce, sherry and oil.
2. Add the prawns, coating thoroughly in the mixture.
3. Thread prawns onto wooden skewers, 2-3 per skewer.
4. Preheat the grill until very hot.
5. Grill the prawns, turning over once during grilling, until they turn pink and opaque, a matter of minutes.
6. Serve at once with lemon wedges.
Rate This Recipe