- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 25 g ginger, peeled and diced
- 125 g garlic, chopped
- 100 ml concentrated apple juice
- 1 jalapeño pepper, diced
- 250 ml cider vinegar
- 100 g wholegrain mustard
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp low salt tomato purée
- 1 tsp freshly ground black peppercorns
- 2 tsp dried oregano
1. Put the ginger, garlic, jalapeno apple juice and vinegar into a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Cook for 5-10 minutes or so, until syrupy.
2. Stir in the remaining ingredients and bring to the boil.
3. Reduce the heat and simmer for one hour.
4. Leave to cool. Serve with grilled chicken or fish.
Rate This Recipe