- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes plus marinating
- Effort: easy
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp hot paprika
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp thyme, leaves onlyfinely chopped
- 1.5 kg leg of lamb, ask butcher to butterfly
- 1 tbsp olive oil
1. Mix together the garlic, paprika, vinegar and thyme and rub into the lamb. Drizzle over the olive oil and leave to marinate in the fridge overnight (or for a minimum of 2 hours), turning occasionally.
2. Take the lamb out of the fridge to come up to room temperature and preheat the barbecue or a griddle pan.
3. Cook the lamb for a bout 6 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Leave to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
4. Slice the lamb and serve with a green salad.
Rate This Recipe