- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 whole fish such as snapper or red mullet
- black pepper
- 75 ml olive oil
- 3 tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 100 g feta cheese, thickly sliced
- small handful of black olives
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- pinch of dried basil
1. Cut several shallow incisions into the flesh of the fish, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
2. Place the fish on a barbecue, or grill until cooked.
3. Layer the tomato and feta slices in a shallow heatproof dish and scatter over the olives. Drizzle with a little balsamic vinegar and the remaining olive oil, sprinkle over the dried basil and grill for several minutes until heated through.
4. Serve the fish and the salad together.
Rate This Recipe