- Serves: 1-2
- Cook Time: 1 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes including shucking the oysters
- Effort: medium
- 6 oysters
- 150 g chorizo, very finely diced
- 50 ml dry sherry
1. Shuck the oysters (remove them from their shell) and then place back in their cleaned half shells.
2. Divide the diced chorizo between the oysters.
3. Splash each oyster with sherry and then use a blowtorch to crisp the chorizo. Alternatively, if you do not have a blowtorch, gently fry the chorizo until crispy in a frying pan before topping the oysters.
Rate This Recipe