- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus preparatory cooking
- Effort: easy
For the dressing
- 60 g creme fraiche
- 12 g horseradish sauce
- 30 g stilton cheese, such as Tuxford & Tebbutt
- 40 ml water
- 1 g chives
For the sandwich
- Bistro salad leaves
- 2 slices granary bread
- 40 g roast beef, chopped
- 15 g asparagus, tips, cooked
- 12 g vine ripened tomatoes
- 14 g baby rose bud beetroot
- handfuls parsley
- 2 slices pre-cooked streaky bacon
- 20 g stilton cheese, such as Tuxford & Tebbutt, crumbled
1. For the dressing: place all the ingredients into a blender and blitz for 30 seconds.
2. For the sandwich: spread 20g of the dressing on the bread (to be used instead of butter). Lay the washed leaves over one slice of bread so they cover the whole surface.
3. Add the beef, then pile the remaining ingredients on top, finishing with the bacon. Dribble over some of the dressing and top with the remaining slice of bread. Cut and serve with a side salad and the remaining dressing.
Recipe supplied by Tuxford & Tebbutt
Rate This Recipe