- Serves: 16 canapés
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 450 g beef fillet, ut lengthwise into 4
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- black pepper
- 16 mini-yorkshire puddings, warmed
- 1 jar of tomato and onion chutney, warmed
- 1 jar of creamed horseradish
1. Rub the beef pieces with oil, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, and fry for 2-3 minutes on each side over a high heat. Leave to rest for a couple of minutes.
2. Put a little warm tomato and onion chutney in the bottom of each Yorkshire pudding.
3. Slice the beef and put a little in each pudding.
4. Top with a little horseradish and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe