- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 225 g new potatoes
- 175 g broad beans
- 2 Lean sirloin steaks
- 85 g or 1 bunch of fresh watercress
- 8 tbsp creme fraiche
- 1-2 tbsp horseradish sauce
- Crusty bread
Beef, broad bean and horseradish salad
1. Cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling water for 10-12 minutes until cooked through. During the last 5 minutes of cooking time, add the broad beans to the pan. Drain and leave to cool slightly.
2. Meanwhile cook the steaks for approximately 8 minutes (for medium). Take the watercress and arrange half on plates.
3. Chop the other half of the watercress and mix with the crème fraîche and horseradish sauce. Add to the cooked potatoes and broad beans and serve spooned over the watercress.
4. Serve the cooked beef sliced on top of the watercress salad with chunks of crusty bread.
Rate This Recipe