- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Effort: easy
For the salad
- 100 g jerusalem artichokes, peeled
- 100 g pink fir apple potatoes, peeled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 courgette, cut into wedges
- 1 cm fresh ginger, chopped
- 100 g spinach leaves
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 heads chicory
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
For the beef
- 25 g butter
- 400 g beef fillet
- 4 hazelnuts, very thinly sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4. Cook the artichokes and potatoes in separate saucepans of boiling water for 5 minutes.
2. Drain, cut into wedges and drizzle with olive oil. Roast for 8 minutes.
3. Griddle the courgettes on one side only and scatter with the chopped ginger
4. Arrange the spinach, spring onions and chicory on a plate, drizzle with the lemon juice and season.
5. When ready to serve, heat the butter in a frying pan until nut brown and cook the beef until it is done to your liking. Leave to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
6. Arrange the hot artichokes, potatoes and courgettes on top of the spinach. Top with the beef slices, scatter with the hazelnuts and serve.
Rate This Recipe