- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 100 g sliced sirloin steaks, cooked
- 1 bunch watercress, small
- ½ pink grapefruit, segmented
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
For the dressing:
- 1 tsp red chillies, chopped
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp freshly grated horseradish
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Thinly slice the beef and set aside.
2. Tip the watercress, grapefruit and cherry tomatoes into a large bowl and leave on one side.
3. Combine all the ingredients for dressing in a small bowl and taste for seasoning.
4. Arrange the sliced beef on a big plate and top with the fruit and watercress. Just before serving, spoon over the dressing.
Rate This Recipe