- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 4 minutes (medium)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 lean sirloin or rump steaks
- ½ red onions
- 50 g stilton cheese
- 2 tbsp soft cream cheese
- 1 tbsp semi-skimmed milk
- 1 tsp English mustard
- New potatoes
1. Heat the oil in a pan and cook the steaks with the onion according to your preference. Once cooked, remove from the pan and keep warm.
2. In the same pan, combine the stilton cheese, cream cheese, milk and mustard. Heat gently for 1 minute.
3. Serve the sauce poured over the steak. Serve with new potatoes and asparagus.
Tip: If preferred replace sirloin or rump steak with fillet steak and increase the cooking time by 1-2 minutes on each side.
Rate This Recipe