- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp groundnut oil
- 2 x 250 g sirloin steaks, cut into strips
- 2 red peppers, thinly sliced
- 8 spring onions, sliced
- 4 pak choi, sliced
- 1 dashes of soy sauce
1. Heat the groundnut oil in a frying pan or wok and add peppers, spring onions and pak choi until just soft, then remove from the wok.
2. Stir fry the beef strips with the soy sauce in the same pan until golden-brown all over.
3. Add back the vegetables and stir fry for a couple of minutes more until thoroughly warmed through.
5. Add soy sauce to taste and serve at once.
Made with produce from The Fine Beef Company - finalists of the Local Food Hero Awards 2007.
Rate This Recipe