- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 50 ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 kg thinly sliced beef tenderloin, pounded
- 50 ml white wine
- small bunch rocket
- shavings parmigiano reggiano, as much as you need
- 8 slices country bread, toasted
1. In a saucepan heat up ½ the olive oil. Add garlic and cook for a minute to flavour up the olive oil. Rip the beef tenderloin into the pan. Add a pinch of salt and the wine. Cook until partially cooked.
2. In a salad bowl, add rocket, a pinch of salt and the remaining olive oil. Mix well.
3. Top bread slices with rocket, parmigiano and beef.
Rate This Recipe