- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 litres vegetable stock
- 2 fresh bay leaves
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 bulb fennel, finely diced
- 225 g couscous
- 4 tbsp freshly cooked beetroot
- black pepper
1. Pour the vegetable stock into a saucepan. Add the bay leaves, onions and fennel, and bring to the boil.
2. Gradually pour in the couscous, stirring continuously until well dispersed in the stock.
3. Stir in the beetroot. Cook over medium-low heat for 15 minutes until the liquid has been absorbed.
4. Season to taste. Stir, then leave to rest for 2 minutes before serving.
Rate This Recipe