- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 125 g plain flour
- 185 g beremeal or wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 2 tbsp bicarbonate of soda
- butter milk or yogurt
1. Sieve the flour, beremeal, cream of tartar and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl.
2. Mix in enough yoghurt or butter milk to make a very soft dough. Turn out on well floured board gently roll out to about 1.5 cm thick. Cut into triangles.
3. Bake on a dry tray under a fairly hot grill for about 5 minutes each side.
Rate This Recipe