- Serves: 3-4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 260 g mixed berries, including blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp icing sugar
- 125 ml double cream
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 200 g Greek yogurt
- 2 x 35g meringue nests, broken into nests
Tips and Suggestions
You can chill these for up to 30 minutes but not much longer as the meringue will start to go soggy.
1. Put the berries in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of icing sugar and mix, crushing a few of the berries.
2. In a separate bowl, put the cream, the remaining 1 teaspoon of icing sugar and the vanilla and whip to soft peaks. Stir the yogurt to loosen slightly.
3. Carefully fold the yogurt into the cream with the berries and the meringue.
4. Spoon the mixture into 4 glasses and serve.
Eton Mess Recipe
Rate This Recipe