- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus cooling
- Effort: easy
- 8 square wonton wrappers
- 50 g butter, melted
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 125 ml single pouring cream, whipped
- 125 g blueberries
- 125 g raspberries
- extra icing sugar, for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Place the wonton wrappers on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Brush the wrappers with butter and sprinkle with icing sugar.
2. Bake for 5'7 minutes or until golden. Cool on trays. Place a wonton wrapper on each of 4 serving plates.
3. Spoon half the cream onto the wonton wrappers and top with the blueberries. Top with another wrapper and the remaining cream and sprinkle with raspberries. Dust with extra icing sugar to serve.
For more Donna Hay recipes and to view her range of cookery books, visit Donna Hay's website
Rate This Recipe