- Serves: 4 (recipe can easily be doubled)
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus straining and overnight chilling
- Effort: easy
- 500 ml natural yogurt
- 100 ml condensed milk
- raspberry coulis
- fresh raspberries
- 10 pistachio nuts, shelled and roughly chopped, to decorate
1. Pour the yogurt into a strainer or fine sieve which has been placed over a bowl. Cover with cling film and leave in the fridge for 4-5 hours until all the water has drained off. Reserve the strained yogurt and discard the water.
2. Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4. In a bowl, whisk together the strained yogurt and condensed milk until smooth. Divide the mixture evenly between 4 small ramekins (each about 125-150ml). Cover tightly with foil to prevent water getting in.
3. Place the ramekins in a baking dish or roasting tin and pour enough water into the dish to come a quarter of the way up the sides of the ramekins. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool the desserts in their pots, then chill in the fridge overnight.
4. To serve, turn out each dessert onto a serving plate. Drizzle a little raspberry coulis around the desserts. Top this with a few raspberries and a sprinkling of chopped pistachio nuts.
Rate This Recipe