- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 g mascarpone
- 100 g caster sugar
- 300 ml double cream
- 16 cantuccini biscuits or biscotti
- 60 ml marsala
- 1 handfuls toasted flaked almonds
- 1 splashes milk
1. Place the mascarpone in a bowl and beat until smooth.
2. Add 75g of the sugar and the double cream, and beat until the mixture is smooth and creamy and is just falling off the spoon. If it is too thick, add a splash of milk to loosen it.
3. Taste, and add a further 25g of sugar if necessary.
4. Place the biscotti into 4 dishes or large glasses and add enough Marsala over each one to almost soak the biscuits.
5. Spoon over the mascarpone cream; decorate with a scattering of flaked almonds and serve.
Rate This Recipe