- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 225 g dark chocolate, 70% cocoa solids
- 225 g milk chocolate
- 600 ml double cream
- 3 tbsp cherry brandy
- 400 g tinned cherries, in syrup drained and roughly chopped
- 2 large bananas
- 1 firm madeira cakes
- wooden skewers
1. In either a fondue pan or a heavy based saucepan, melt the chocolate with the cream and cherry brandy.
2. Stir in the cherries. Keep warm but don't allow boil.
3. Cut the bananas into chunks and the cake into cubes. Thread onto wooden kebab sticks and place a marshmallow at each end to secure.
4. Now, dip the kebabs into the chocolate and EAT!
Rate This Recipe