- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- large bunch flat leaf parsley
- large bunch basil
- 1 sprigs rosemary
- 4 sun-blushed tomatoes
- 150 g pitted black olives
- 4 tbsp finely grated parmesan
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Place the garlic, and herbs in a food processor and blend until finely chopped.
2. Add the tomatoes, olives and Parmesan and pulse until coarsely chopped.
3. Scoop the mixture into a bowl and stir in the olive oil to make a thick paste.
4. Serve tossed with freshly cooked spaghetti, black pepper and extra Parmesan, or on bruschetta.
Rate This Recipe