- Serves: makes about 200ml
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 20-25 black olives, stones removed
- 4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped, or to taste
- 1 good splash olive oil
- 4 anchovies, or to taste
- 1 small handful capers
1. Put your black olives into a blender then add the garlic, olive oil, anchovy/anchovies, and capers. You will not need to add salt, because the olives, capers and anchovy are salty enough.
2. Whizz until the ingredients are combined, and there you are - it couldn't be simpler. Spread on biscuits or crisp warm toast and serve with a glass of rosé or little aperitif.
Rate This Recipe