- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes - 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 8 10 new potatoes, roughly chopped into quarters
- 8 slices of bacon
- 8 chipolata sausages
- oil, for frying (if necessary)
- 1 small black pudding
- large knob of butter
- 2 eggs
- handful cherry tomatoes, sliced into halves
- handful chopped parsley
- 2 slices bread
1. Preheat 2 frying pans. Add the potatoes to one frying pan and the bacon and chipolatas to the other, only using oil if necessary.
2. When the chipolatas have started to brown, add the black pudding, turning when crispy.
3. Sprinkle a pinch of salt over the potatoes and add a large knob of butter.
4. Once all the ingredients in the chipolata frying pan have started to crisp, move them to one side of the pan and add the eggs.
5. As the egg whites solidify, add the chopped tomatoes.
6. Drain the fat from the potatoes and toss with a handful of chopped parsley.
7. Put a slice of bread on each of 2 plates. Arrange the bacon, chipolatas, black pudding and tomatoes around it. Scatter the potatoes on top and finish by putting the egg on the bread.
Rate This Recipe