- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 onions, or 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- 400 g black pudding, sliced
- 150 g dry-curedlardons of bacon, back or streaky
- 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 100 ml double cream
- 100 g cheese, Swaledale or other preferred cheese
1. Heat the butter in a frying pan and fry the onions or shallots.
2. Add the mushrooms, black pudding and bacon.
3. Stir in the parsley and spoon the mixture into a heatproof serving dish.
4. Pour the double cream over the top, and crumble the cheese over. Grill for 2-3 minutes, until golden and bubbling and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe